CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Love....

I thought I would post about what I love about my Family.

I love that Caitlyn can be a girly girl and the next minute she is total tomboy.
I love when Caitlyn comes and cuddles with me. She hardly ever want to cuddle.
I love Caitlyn's expressions.
I love that Caitlyn is so independent.

I love how Caitlyn dances.


I love that Dylan is smart beyond his age.
I love that Dylan asks me if I am his"Big Girl".
I love that Dylan tells me he loves me without telling him first.
I love Dylan perception on things.
I love Dylan's passion for music and how he can remember where he hears the song.
I love that Dylan is all boy.

I love that Clif knows me more than I know myself sometimes.
I love that Clif likes to cuddle in bed.
I love that Clif likes to hold hands in public.
I love that Clif likes to do the things thatI do.
I love that Clif encourages me to do the things that make me happy.

But, most of all I love my whole family!

0 comments: