CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Camping at Lake Murray Oklahoma

This past week was Spring Break for Clif. Our ward decided to have a camping activity planned for the last part of spring break. We went to Lake Murray in Oklahoma. This was Caitlyn's first time Camping and Dylan's second. Both of them did really well. Camping in Oklahoma was different than what I am used to. You can see in some of the pictures the scenery is really different than the western states. I really liked not having a lot of bugs or mosquitoes.
I have to say that I am really proud of myself. We went on a walk and on the way back Caitlyn got tired and wanted to sleep. So I carried her all 1.2 miles back to the campground. I definitely got my exercise that day.


























2 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

It sure was fun! Great pics.

Chet and Lisa said...

Hey! I was so excited to hear from you! You have a beautiful family. Your kids are adorable. It seems like forever since I've seen you. Times have sure changed since college! I'm excited to read your blog and keep updated on your life! I hope you do the same with mine! Talk to you soon!
Lisa