CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Four-wheeling

Today, my dad and I decided to go four-wheeling to Harrison Pass. We took the kids and this is their second time to go four-wheeling. We went to the top of the mountain. The picture doesn't do it justice. This was from about half way up.




In the fields between the mountians are dozens of flowers. We stopped in a field of Daises, but there were also fields of wild irises too. It was so beautiful to be out there. I am her to verify, that there are beautiful places in Nevada.
At the top of the top of the mountain was a small patch of snow. The kids got to play in it for a while. Their hands were so cold, but they still wanted to play in it.
My dad brought his 22 pistol just in case of mountain lions, but of course we had to check it out. Even the kids got to shoot it.
We started early in the morning and by the time we got done it was almost 1pm. Miss Caitlyn had to take her nap. She slept for about an hour like this: On the way back we found a rattlesnake. My dad went past it and by the time I got to it, the snake was not happy. My dad caught it and the kids did not want anything to do with it. So that was the highlights of our 22 mile trip.









1 comments:

KWK Clan said...

Hey Shelley! It's Michelle. I didn't mean to lock you out of my blog. I am back to not being private any more. Sorry for the inconvenience. You have an adorable family and it looks like you guys have lots of fun. Just curious as to how you found my blog? Anyway, yours is cute. Leave me your email address just in case I go private again.