CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

New Sewing Passion

So... One of my friends from our ward makes these bags and she loves making them. I thought I would ask her to teach me how to make them. She ended up giving me the pattern and they were so easy. Here is the first one I made and I plan on making more.
This is the second one she gave the pattern for. This purse is so cute!

My Mother-in-law loved the bags/purses that I was doing and suggested that I talk to my sister-in-law about selling them to her students that are going to France this summer. Jill told me that she told her students to get a bag with a flap and zipper. She told me if I could make it happen, then she would sell them to her students. So this is what I came up with and these are the patterns I am selling them in.

If anyone wants one made, Let me know.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are way cute...how much are they?

Anonymous said...

Will you please send me an email at jessica@everylittledetailonline.com and let me know how I order them and also, what material are they out of. I absolutely love the black, pink & white one. Also, how big are they, etc.

Thanks so much for getting back to me!!