CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Photos

So.... I was gettting a lot of hits on my blankets on etsy, but no one is buying. I gave one of my blankets away at a baby shower and one of the gals there said my pictures don't do them justice. I thought so too. I have never done anything like etsy before and everyones pictures look so professional. So Heather volunteered to help me out and give me a little advice on picture taking.
I want to Thank Heather for helping me out. It was such a simple thing, but it means the world to me!
If you would like to see the improvements, go to http://shellybellycreation.etsy.com

2 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

Your SO welcome! I'm no Pro by far but it was fun and I think they turned out great. I was on your etsy shop and was looking at the whale one. WOW, look at the color difference. The one's we took today are so much truer to the real colors. I love that one! Your bankets are beautiful, Great Job!

Christal said...

hey shelly, when i tried to pull it up, it said the user didn't exist! Just wondering if it was a typo? Your pics look good though on the blog! Good luck!